Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Brandon Hendrick

I woke up this morning to find out that some of my good friends have just lost somebody important in their lives. I don't happen to know Brandon personally, I only know of him hearing about what he has been going through and hearing stories about how he has gotten cancer several times. I just wanna give a shout out to all of his friends and family and let you all know that you guys are in my prayers and you guys have been through this whole time. Even if you don't know Brandon, keep his family and friends in your prayers because everyone knows how hard it is to lose someone. A special shout out to my boys Kal Bay and Eric Roberts who were real good friends with Brandon and told me everything about this guy. I regret not ever getting a chance to know a great guy like this, but as cliché as it sounds, he's in a much better place. Appreciate all the people you have in your life, but most importantly let them know you appreciate them. It's sad we live in a world where we don't realize how much we appreciate something until we lose it. Don't take anything/anyone for granted. Grab somebody you really care about today and tell them you love em! This is ya boy, you know who it is.

No comments: