Thursday, October 16, 2008

"DAMN IT CONNECTICUT!!!"

A couple days ago after my 7am class, I do my daily routines by going to the library and just chill on the computers until my cousins get out of class so we can go grab a bite to eat before our next classes. At MCC there’s like 100 computers in their library which is a shit load when you’re coming from a small school. So I’m on the computer just chilling on face book, texting on my phone and all of a sudden I see some dude stomping his way to the open computer next me...Stomping LOUD. And like all libraries, this place was completely quiet with hundreds of people in there. Than the guy looks at me and yells, "YOU KNOW MY CLASS GOT OUT 15 MINUTES LATE, I MEAN THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT!! SOMETIMES IT JUST HAPPENS YOU KNOW!!" At this point everyone is staring at me and this guy yelling his lungs out. And after hearing him speak, it wasn't hard to tell that he wasn't "all there." So being the nice guy I am, I just smiled and nodded. He doesn't even bother to sit down, he just starts surfing the net standing up over his chair, leaning over so he has his elbow on the computer desk and his left hand underneath his chin which showed he was really concentrating on whatever he was looking at on the computer screen. After 30 seconds go by he takes his right hand which he normally had on the mouse and pounds the computer desk and growls angrily... Again, he looks at me and yells, “WE JUST LOST ANOTHER STATE TO GAY MARRIAGE!!!........DAMN IT CONNECTICUT!!”…. After this point, I’m embarrassed and laughing my ass off on the inside. Everyone was staring at me, and I was probably red like a little bitch. WHY did he have to look at me when he was yelling!?! I just grabbed my things and bounced before he started swinging… Dude was PISSED. All in all, it was a funny ass experience and now I get to write about it. LOL, this is ya boy, you know who it is.

No comments: