Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Don't Hate the Player, Hate the GAME!"

It's crazy how the tables have turned...My boy who goes to ASU happens to be talking to this girl. They started flirting, talking, texting, kissing etc! Every time they would hang out, he would go over to her dorm and they would chill. So last night, she told my boy that she couldn't hang out cause she is going back out to Scottsdale to see her family and they were gonna eat, shop and hang out. So me and my boy went over to her dorm anyways to talk to her roommate and just hang out a little before seeing some other friends of ours. No one was there, so we left to go watch some flag football at ASU... and guess who we saw there!?!? YUP! She was there.. ALL UP on a dudes jock. My boy didn't approach her at the game, but he just made sure that she saw him there and sent a nice little text. After talkin to some people we found out that she doesn't even go to ASU, she goes to SCC and she doesn't even live in the dorm rooms, she lives at home! For a girl that seemed so obsessed with my boy, he was gettin played! Is it fair to hate? For so long its been the guys that have been playin, right? Now it's goin both ways! So it's simple... Don't hate the player, hate the game. Girls are always expecting to get played... But when was the last time you heard a guy say, "damn, I hope she aint playin me.." Ha! It's cause guys dont expect it! So women, be careful. Men... be even MORE careful. HAHA. This is ya boy, you know who it is.

No comments: